9-9-21 - ETA on Caviar and Granite Ravas is 9/20/2021
Meet Rava - the new addition to nuna family!
It’s uncomplicated, un-fussy and exceeds American safety standards.
Nuna's RAVA™ convertible car seat is filled with little extras like laid back legroom, fuss-free adjustments, and Nuna's unique simply™ secure installation that makes setup a snap. So you can relax and enjoy every magical, messy, covered-with-crumbs moment.
Simply™ Secure Installation Advanced safety technology makes installation swift, secure and straightforward:
- Reveal + open true tension™ door
- Buckle vehicle seat belt
- Press down on true tension door
- Less is Best Bubble-free - recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Hassle-free - same set of simple instructions allow you to install with confidence every time
- Muscle-free - true tension doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
Belt is Best Nuna’s preferred installation method for RAVA™ is the Vehicle Selt Belt as it:
- Eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt
- Fits more vehicle makes
- Fits more seating positions
- Can have children rear facing riding up to a whopping 50 lbs!
- Energy absorbing foam and SIP pods take side impact security to the next level
- Colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
- No re-thread, 5 point harness works with one hand to effortlessly fit growing riders for maximum security
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Comfortable Laid back legroom gives up to 2 inches more leg room rear facing, and extra support for forward facing riders
- Infant head and body REPLACEs are removable to grow with baby
- One-hand height adjustable 10 position head support
- No re-thread 2 position crotch strap easily grows with child
- 10 position recline makes for a relaxing ride
- Sleek Dual flip open cup holders tuck away neatly when not in use
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
Learn more and check out the easy installation video here.