The innovative Nuna PIPA RELX car seat base offers greater adjustability than the original PIPA base, solving common installation problems and allowing you to customize the fit of your car seat for both your baby and your vehicle.
The PIPA RELX base fits all Nuna infant car seat models and manufacture dates: the PIPA, PIPA RX, PIPA Lite, PIPA Lite R and PIPA Lite LX.
Pronounced like "relax," the PIPA RELX base offers four recline positions, allowing your baby to sit in a more upright position that adds comfort as she grows. The recline button also eliminates the need to check a bubble indicator to ensure the car seat is level.
The PIPA RELX base includes a steel load leg, a leading safety feature that minimizes forward rotation by as much as 90%, as well as as anti-rebound panel that reduces rearward motion. Steel-reinforced rigid LATCH connectors extend to four positions, creating a tighter fit against your vehicle seat while aiding installation in a wider variety of cars.
The PIPA RELX base is easier to install in the safest middle seat position, thanks to the three-position load leg that can be shortened to fit a center seat hump, as well as an improved lockoff for seatbelt installation when LATCH is not available.
- Compatible with all Nuna PIPA Series infant car seats: PIPA, PIPA RX, PIPA Lite, PIPA Lite R, and PIPA Lite LX
- Crumple zone within the steel load leg minimizes forward rotation by up to 90%, absorbing impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Reclines to four positions, with two positions for babies 4-20 pounds and two positions for 21-32 pounds, to add comfort as your child grows
- Recline button confirms safe riding angles without the need for bubble levels
- 4-position rigid LATCH connectors reduce the gap between your vehicle seat and base, creating a more secure installation and fitting more vehicle models
- Color-coded installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle
- Anti rebound panel reduces rearward motion and ensures a flush fit against your vehicle seat
- Locking 3 piece steel stability leg has a wide range of adjustment to fit most vehicles including middle seat jumps
- Seat belt lock off with separate lap and belt paths is easy-to-use for seatbelt installations
- Base is lower-profile for easier loading of infant seat