Meet the nuna Pipa - Flame Retardant Free - From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals.
Keys? Check. Diapers and wipes? In the bag. Baby safe and comfy? Oh yes. Trips out aren’t always that easy with a new baby. But with the PIPA infant car seat (with no added fire retardant chemicals), even spontaneous car rides to the park can happen. When it’s time to go, you’ll be able to easily install your PIPA and slip your little one from the crook of your arm to the safety and comfort of the seat. It’s that easy.
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- All-season, UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade. Ready for the great outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Dream drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets. Because nothing beats a lovely, uninterrupted nap.
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle. Tote elegantly with ease.
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- Three-piece removable infant REPLACE. Customize to their individual shape and get a perfect fit right from birth.
- Additional GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye REPLACE, harness covers & crotch cover
- True lock™ base installation makes set up swift, simple and secure
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to base
- Bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error
- Ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt—no base needed
- Commercial airplane certified
- No added fire retardant chemicals
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base
- Steel stability leg
- Crumple zone within the stability leg
- Bubble level indicators
- Side impact protection
- Five point harness
- UPF 50+ canopy
- Recommended Use: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in.
- Seat weight: 8 lbs. (With base: 21.4 lbs.)
- Dimensions (in): 26.1 H x 25.2 L x 17.5 W