The next generation of Nuna’s most popular stroller features a smaller fold, a smoother ride and a new name: the Nuna MIXX Next.
New for 2020/21, the MIXX Next builds on the MIXX by folding 6.5 inches smaller than its predecessor and standing on its own when folded. It also offers better maneuverability, thanks to improved suspension and redesigned rubber wheels. These new models also feature a magnetic buckle on the harness, making it a lot easier to get your child in and out of the stroller.
The MIXX Next comes with Nuna's unique ring-shaped car seat adapter and is compatible with all Nuna infant car seats. The ring adapter allows parents to attach and detach the car seat with one hand, making it a snap to move baby from car to stroller. The stroller also pairs with the MIXX Series Bassinet, which is approved safe for overnight sleeping.
Rugged rubber tires with enhanced all-wheel suspension make for smooth strolling over any type of terrain, while premium fabrics with leatherette details create a stroller that's as stylish as it is practical.
The MIXX Next features an all-season seat that helps keep your child cool in warm weather. The reversible, two-piece bamboo seat insert helps wick moisture and can be removed to reveal an all-mesh seat back. A no-rethread harness makes for easy adjustments as your child grows.
The Nuna MIXX Next stands when folded, locks automatically and can be trolleyed for easy transport. The stroller features five comfortable positions: Reverse the seat to face you or face forward, or recline the seat completely so baby can nap in comfort.
- Folds to a length that's 6.5" shorter than the original MIXX and stands when folded
- Rubber wheels offer enhanced all-wheel suspension for superior maneuverability on rough terrain
- Can be used as a travel system with Nuna infant car seats (with included ring adapter)
- Pairs with Nuna MIXX Series Bassinet, which is safe for overnight sleeping
- Front wheels swivel for maneuverability or lock for stability
- Compact fold, no matter what position the seat is facing
- Front and rear-wheel progressive suspension absorbs shock for a smooth ride
- One-hand, five-position recline, including to true flat sleeping position
- Hand-sewn, leather-look handlebar and belly bar
- Stylish accents, including a dark matte frame and chrome-accented wheels
- Premium cotton fabric
- Adjustable handlebar and leg support
- Oversized, UPF 50+ canopy with extendable eyeshade, mesh ventilation panels and underside double-quilted stitch work
- Removable, rotating arm bar fits kids of various sizes
- Large storage basket includes compartment divider
- Trolley function makes stroller easy to carry when not in use
- Dimensions: 37"L x 23.5"W x 44"H
- Folded dimensions: 27.5"L x 23.5"W x 19"H
- Stroller weight: 28.3 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years