The revolutionary new first step to self-feeding - the NumNum GOOtensil.
Its innovative design makes it easier to use than a spoon because there's no wrong way to hold it. Plus, the head (one for thinner purees and the other for thicker blends) grabs just enough for baby. Before long, your baby will begin making a scooping motion, an indication he or she is ready to graduate to the spoon. NumNum, indeed!
- Help your baby to develop self-feeding skills with NumNum Stage One Utensils
- Flat head design ensures no right or wrong way to hold it
- Requires no scooping or balancing, all baby has to do is "dip and eat"
- Contoured, ergonomically-designed handles are sized just right for a baby's hand
- Soft texture soothes sore gums
The set includes: 1 orange NumNum with channels that trap food using surface tension and 1 blue NumNum with dimpled textures that grab just enough of the thinner blend foods.