The Fit2 is a first-of-its-kind rear-facing car seat designed with two unique positions to accommodate infants and toddlers, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first two years.
A built in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the car seat base from Stage 1 to Stage 2 with one motion, creating more upright, spacious seating for growing toddlers.
In Stage 1, the Fit2 functions like a traditional rear-facing infant car seat, offering more reclined seating with removable head and body support to accommodate newborns and smaller infants from 0 to 12 months. In Stage 2, the Fit2 easily transitions into a rear-facing toddler car seat, offering a more mature seating position and extended leg room for toddlers from 9 to 24 months - without taking up extra space in the vehicle! A 7-position headrest and padded no-rethread harness provide adjustability to accommodate growth throughout both stages.
From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit, the Fit2 is designed with smart functionality that makes it the easiest to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. The base features a one-hand-operated ReclineSure leveling foot and two RideRight bubble level-indicators to achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. Premium LATCH connectors and a force-multiplying SuperCinch tightener help achieve a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! Plus, an integrated stabilizer bar increases surface contact between the base and vehicle seat, providing added support and leverage for a secure install. The base is also designed with easy belt routing and integrated lock-offs for alternate installation with a vehicle seatbelt. An enclosed underside helps protect vehicle seats from damage.
The Fit2 is built for everyday convenience with easy one-hand adjustment for the carry handle, harness tightener, and headrest. The Fit2 is also designed for travel system use with Chicco strollers, including the Caddy, offering extended click-in carrier functionality with a reassuring audible click and one-hand release. Made with premium Italian fabrics that are both comfortable and sophisticated, the Fit2 has a chic, modern aesthetic for fashion-forward parents. The seat pad is removable, machine-washable, and lined with dual-density foam cushioning for added comfort. The canopy is also adjustable and removable.
The Fit2 is designed for use from 4-35 lbs in Stage 1/Infant Position, and from 15-35 lbs in Stage/2 Toddler Position, and up to 35". For improved impact protection, the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam. The Fit2 conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213 and is FAA approved for use on aircraft.
- 2-Stage base converts from Infant Position to Toddler Position, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first 2 years
- Provides more upright, spacious seating with adjustability and extended leg room for toddlers 9-24m - without taking up extra space in the vehicle!
- Built in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the base with one motion
- 7-position headrest and padded, no-rethread harness accommodate growth throughout both stages
- Easiest to install with ReclineSure leveling foot, RideRight bubble levels, and SuperCinch LATCH tightener
- Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
- Premium Italian fabrics are comfortable, sophisticated, and machine-washable
- Easy one-hand adjustment for carry handle, harness tightener, and headrest
- Removable newborn head and body supports for newborns and smaller infants
- From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit Infant Car Seat
How you will use this seat:
- Fit2 Stage 1: 0 - 12 months / Infant Position: 4 - 35 lbs and up to 35 inches
- Fit2 Stage 2: 9 - 24 months / Toddler Position: 15-35 lbs and up to 35 inches