Winter weather shouldn’t deter family adventures. The new Cold Weather Footmuff is an essential accessory to any Bumbleride stroller model, providing a cozy and protective layer for cold weather climates. The plush micro-fleece interior is made entirely of post-consumer recycled plastic bottles (100% rPET) creating a warm, soft layer to keep little travelers’ snug.The exterior fabric is made from a durable polyester creating a weather-resistant shell. The simple design gives the option of being fully enclosed for cold blustery days or zipping off the top layer for the in-between months. Created with convenience in mind, this product is universal and machine washable. Available in Black, Sea Glass, and Clay.
Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do.
- Universal attachment design by threading through the 5-point safety harness openings
- Accommodates all Bumbleride models including previous years
- Dual compatible (two can be used on the Indie Twin at the same time)
- Dual zipper allows for venting or top cover removal during warmer weather
- Elasticized hood to fit snugly around the child’s head
- Machine washable (air or line dry).
- All fabrics are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 Certified to be free from harmful chemicals
- All colors have the cream rPET mico-fleece interior, with polyester batting (filling)
- Sea Glass and Clay colorways use exterior fabric made from 100% rPET
- Black uses a durable exterior fabric which is solution dyed; an innovative dye process conserving water & energy
- Weather-resistant exterior; C-6 DWR (PFOS and PFOA free).
- Fits infants and toddlers.